Awaken the High Priestess Within –
Awaken the High Priestess Within is a sacred journey of divine feminine awakening directly guided by the Angel Raphael and the four goddesses: Sekhmet, Mary Magdalene, Brigid, and Lakshmi. Kelly Kolodney channels the Angel Raphael and the goddess energies, creating a direct connection to the angelic and 5th dimensional realm for all who participate in this course.
By choosing to embark on this journey to Awaken the High Priestess Within, you are instantaneously connected with an energetic sisterhood of high priestesses. This sisterhood is a group of lightworker soul sisters working as a collective to reawaken the infinite power of the four archetypes of the divine feminine high priestess energy that reside within you.
The four archetypes of the high priestess energy are:
- The Warrior
- The Queen
- The Visionary
- The Creator
On this sacred journey…
- You will awaken your Warrior aspect with Egyptian goddess Sekhmet, who will activate solar discs of protection within your physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual bodies.
- You will awaken your Queen aspect with Mary Magdalene, who will bathe you in unconditional love, forgiveness, and worthiness in an incredibly sacred ceremony.
- You will awaken your Visionary aspect with Celtic goddess Brigid, who will guide you to her ancient sacred stone circle, connect you to the triple spiral, and give you a treasured gift.
- You will awaken your Creator aspect with the Indian goddess Lakshmi, who will activate the gifts of gratitude and infinite abundance within you.
When you purchase this online course, you will receive a link to a downloadable PDF of the Awaken the High Priestess Within Course Booklet. Within the booklet, you will find:
- An introduction to the course and easy to follow instructions
- Links to the downloadable mp3 audio files of the recorded classes, meditations, activations, and bonus tracks
- Course Outline and a detailed Recordings Reference Guide
- Worksheets and activities that support in deepening your connection to the course work